In 2001, Mark Buelow started Distinctive Remodeling Solutions, Inc. He set out to create a little something different in the remodeling industry.
His business plan was built around a few key principles that focus on clients and employees, the foundation of which is that it’s important to realize that everything is “personal”. Distinctive has a remarkably low level of employee turnover and some of the highest levels of customer referral rates in the industry.
Here were some of the original guiding principles:
◦ we will take every last detail very seriously (this is their home, and it’s personal); it’s our job to get the details just right.
◦ should expect on-time project completion.
◦ should expect a fixed price contract, defined in a way that makes sense to you as the homeowner.
◦ will refer Distinctive solely based on our performance.
◦ should be treated with respect and integrity, and we will expect the same in return.
◦ should expect to pay a fair price for our remodeling services.
◦ will be treated fairly.
◦ will be respected for their opinions.
◦ will be fairly compensated for their efforts in both salary and employee benefits.
◦ will be offered continuing education which will allow them to grow in their careers and within the company.
◦ will be given due credit for all which they contribute to the company.
◦ will be provided with the necessary information and resources to perform their work at the highest levels.
These principles still stand today. Call today; learn how remarkable your remodeling experience can be. After all, YOU deserve a Distinctive Remodel.